Closing date: 11 January, 2021
We are looking for a multi-tasking property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue and expand our portfolio. To help our company grow from efficient management of on Reserve housing and commercial infrastructure, into a full-fledged Real estate company to enable us to provide sufficient and sustainable housing for our members.
• Manage all aspects of assigned properties
• Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
• Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
• Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
• Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
• Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
• Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
• Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
• Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
• Source and build relationships to expand business opportunities
• Proven work experience as property manager
• Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
• In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
• Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
• Customer focus and bottom-line orientation
• Ability to develop long terms strategic and operational plans
• Seasoned experience in developing and managing budgets
• Ability to develop project proposals and write reports to funders.
• Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time & project management skills
• Experience in managing staff and work crews
• Experience in working with First Nation communities
• Knowledge of First Nation housing program and CMHC programs an asset
• Experience in residential and or commercial construction industry an asset.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Joanne Tonneson via
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 4pm 11 January, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be